We Eat Social Media for Breakfast

Social Media is like a computer. Social media helps people communicate with people around the World. In Social Media there's feed back and helps you find out about people you want to know about like celebrity's. People use Social Media to express anything there curious about, about themselves, and get people's attention. I believe that's the main reason why people love using Social Media. My use of Social Media is to communicate, play with friends online, and to see what people are up to on my friends list on Social Media. Also to use some websites I'm interested in like Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat, I install them to get in touch with friends, and family that are out of state or city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Name of my Academy Followers